The new Issey Miyake Nuit d’Issey Bleu Astral for him is something else. It’s so good you girls will be well jel. Inspired by the power of the night, it includes notes of lime, coriander, grapefruit and tonka bean. So as we’re BIG foodies, we thought we’d make a delish dish inspired by the scent. And the best news is Issey Miyake Nuit d’Issey Bleu Astral launches exclusively at The Perfume Shop on 21 May…
Lime and coriander tuna noodles
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp grapefruit juice
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- 1 heaped tbsp maple syrup
For the main dish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellowfin tuna steak
- 25g sugar snap peas
- 100g spinach
- 100g uncooked soba noodles
- Blitz all the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok, then add the tuna steak, separating it into chunks as you stir-fry. Add the sugar snap peas and spinach, and cook till wilted.
- Plunge the soba noodles into boiling water and follow packet instructions, then strain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Add the tuna and veg to the noodles, then stir in the dressing.